We had a great two weeks at Thunderbird for the Summer Fort Classic and the Summer Fort Festival. Congratulations of all of our riders on great rounds and top ribbons!
Summer Fort Classic:
- Category, owned by Camille LeBlond, was Champion in the High Performance Conformation Hunters and Champion in the AO Hunters.
- Mia had several great wins throughout the week. She won the ASPCA Maclay Medal with Catendro and qualified for Regionals! The duo were also Champion in the 14&U Equitation. Lastly, the pair placed 7th in the $2,500 USHJA National Jr/Am Hunter Derby.
- Philine and Calypso Z won Reserve Champion in the 1.10m Children’s Jumpers.
- Siena and Kona were Champion in the Pre Children’s Hunters out of a huge group.
- Sarina and Archive were Champion in the Children’s Hunters and won the Classic.
- Gabby and Campari had a great 2nd place round (scoring an 84!) in the Children’s Hunters and won the U/S.
- Philosophy finished 7th and Wellington finished 10th in the USHJA International Hunter Derby.
- Jake had several top rounds and was Champion in the 3’3″ Performance Working hunter with Catendro. He also finished 6th with Campari in the $7,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby.
Summer Fort Festival
- Truly was Reserve Champion in the 3’3″ Green Hunter and had top rounds with Isabella in the Children’s Hunters.
- Both Dawn and Heather had great rounds in the Long Stirrup Equitation on Shangri-La and Chancellor! Heather finished Reserve Champion.
- Jake and One O’Wonder won the USEF Show Jumping Talent Search.
- Emma finished 2nd with Wellington in the Children’s Hunters.
- Catendro won the Performance Hunter Handy round and came in 2nd with Mia in the Dover Saddlery USEF Medal.